Afterlife paranormal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afterlife paranormal

A place too meet up and discuss anything paranormal.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 horses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mzstormchaseruk

2 horses Empty
PostSubject: 2 horses   2 horses Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:39 am

When I was 12 we went too cheltnam too see (the 2nd part of my story) but on the way we stopped at cheltnam race course, my uncle went too walk the dog in the trees, me and my aunty waited at the car I noticed these 2 horses in a garden I didn't think it odd as we were next too the race course, I took out my camera went too take a pic and they were gone. I noticed that my aunty had also gone too take a pic of the horses. we had both seen them, there was no-where for them too go as the garden was fenced in.
Back to top Go down
ssavellis
Admin

2 horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 horses   2 horses Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:07 am

Hi Sarah, I had a similar thing happen to me about 25 yrs ago, only I wasn't near horses at the time. Was walking to my mums along this road near a runway for HMS Daedelaus' planes and it was about 11.30 at night, I heard horses hoofs on the gravel and saw this huge horse just casually eating the grass along the verge. I went into my mums and said it looks as if a horse has escaped from somewhere, we both went out to see if we could catch it but it was gone, no sound, nothing. When we spoke to a neighbour the next day, we were told it wasn't unusual for people to see this horse as it was killed not far from where I saw it. So sad
Back to top Go down
mzstormchaseruk

2 horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 horses   2 horses Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:40 am

awww bless that is sat Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2 horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 horses   2 horses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 horses
Page 1 of 1